This winter: Email us for
delivery in Nampa and Boise.
- Capital City Market in Boise - near the center of the market at 8th & Idaho. 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Boise Farmers Market - near 11th & Grove. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Nampa Farmers Market - near 14th Ave. & Front St. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Looking for great eating
meat that's been raised
right? Consider our grass fed
Black Angus ribeye, New
York, and tenderloin
steaks, plus numerous other
cuts of beef, pork, goat,
turkey, and chicken.
We promise that the food you purchase from Malheur River Meats is Healthy 100% Grass Fed / Pasture Raised All Natural meat and eggs.
Rob and Michelle Stokes
- Animals are raised and handled with compassion and respect using humane welfare practices. They are never confined.
- Animals are raised without antibiotics, synthetic hormones, or animal by-products.
- Animals are born and raised on our family ranches in Eastern Oregon.
- Meat is processed and inspected in a local USDA approved facility.
- Meat is minimally processed and products do not contain any artificial ingredients.
- Products are handled using safe handling practices to protect you and your family.
Where to find our products
- Beef at Natural Grocers 1195 N. Milwaukee St., Boise, ID and Idaho Falls, ID
- Beef at Natural Grocers in Medford, Salem, Corvallis, Beaverton and Bend, OR
- Pork and goat at Boise Co-op 888 W. Fort St., Boise ID
- Pork and goat at Whole Foods 401 S. Broadway St., Boise ID
- Idaho’s Bounty Online Food Market http://www.idahosbounty.org/
- Locavore Restaurant 3110 S. Bown Way (Bown Crossing), Boise, ID